Our client, an internationally acting bank in Frankfurt, is looking for an individual to join its Compliance team setting up compliance controls and programs for various fields, e.g. AML, Fraud, overall Governance.
The role will include:
- Continuous development and improvement of the bank’s CMS
- Integration of compliance standards regarding identification and documentation of bank-wide controls
- Ensuring the bank meets the established compliance requirements
- Definition of future compliance controls
- Documentation and reviews of controls and their results
The position requires a self-confident and reliable person, with strong team spirit, and:
- Degree in Economics or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years experience within a bank or an advisory firm with according specialization
- Experience working in the 2nd line of defense
If you are interested in that position let’s schedule a call or a meeting (www.optionsgroup.de/pschaeffner). Should you have a current CV, you are more than welcome to send it to me, so I can prepare for our conversation.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH