For our client a global investment bank we are looking for a specialized Corporate Finance Advisor. As a member of the team you will advise multinational corporate on complex financing and equity or debt related topics. Next to a broad range of specialized product knowledge you will get exposure to numerous landmark transactions.
- Support the team with analysis on e.g. external market factors, financing instrument during equity and debt related transactions
- Developing appropriate financial structures for the acquisitions and restructurings
- Support for cross selling and negotiation process
- At least 2-5 years of professional experience in investment banking and structured finance, ideally in leveraged buy-outs, high yield bonds and syndicated loans
- Knowledge of capital market financing (syndicated loans, bonds, stocks)
- University degree with specialization in Business Administration / Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or law
- Advanced in cash flow / ratio analysis and financial modeling
- In-depth understanding of German and international accounting
- German + English fluent in speaking / writing essential, Spanish or Chinese a plus
This is a great opportunity joining a succesful team with a good track record. If you are interested in that position please do send me your resume and transaction list.