Our renowned client is looking for a motivated individual to join its Credit Risk team in Frankfurt as a Credit Analyst in course of a Brexit team build-up.
The role will include:
- Assessment, analysis and presentation of credit risks according to an allocated portfolio
- Analysis of balance sheets, external ratings and complete Due Diligence of clients
- Development of according ratings and decision memos
- Providing credit input and expertise to negotiation of ISDA/CSA and other documentation
- Responsible for portfolio’s risk mitigation
- Liaising with other areas of the bank, domestically and internationally
The position requires:
- Successfully completed university degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Experience in credit risk with a focus on either Corporate Clients, Financial Institutions or Project Finance
- Substantiated knowledge in credit rating processes and relevant regulations
- Fluent German and English skills
If you are interested in that position let’s schedule a call or a meeting. Should you have a current CV, you are more than welcome to send it to me, so I can prepare for our conversation.