For our client, an internationally acting financial services company in Frankfurt, we are currently looking for an individual to join as an AML/KYC Specialist.
The role will include:
• Assessment of business liaisons, especially during the onboarding process of new clients from a wide range of jurisdictions
• Execute deal-based KYC due diligence to ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
• Point of contact for all business lines regarding transaction-based, AML, and Sanctions/Embargos requests
• Identify red flags and other issues, and escalate accordingly
• Improve surveillance and monitoring processes
• Be part of the local build-out and actively shape the KYC process
• Regular contact with international offices of the group
The position requires a self-confident and reliable person, and:
• Experience in the field of compliance, with a focus on AML/KYC or Sanctions/Embargos
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements regarding onboarding new entities
• Fluent German and English language skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset, combined with excellent time management skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in that position let’s schedule a call or a meeting. Should you have a current CV, you are more than welcome to send it to me, so I can prepare for our conversation.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH