Our client, a global bank in Frankfurt, is currently looking for suitable candidates for a role as Outsourcing Risk Manager. The bank is in an exciting transformation phase and therefore offers the opportunity to build new structures and operate in an international context.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting standards for the 1st line of defence Outsourcing Team
- Maintenance and further development of the outsourcing risk framework and the existing outsourcing control processes
- Monitoring relevant risks and taking and following up on appropriate risk mitigation measures
- Exchange with colleagues in the international units, both within and outside the EU
- Define and establish target-oriented monitoring and control processes that fit into the international framework and reflect the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Regular reporting to the Outsourcing Control Committee
You bring with you and
- Several years of experience in outsourcing (risk) with a bank or similar employer.
- OpRisk experience advantageous
- Knowledge of the relevant regulatory requirements
- Fluent English language skills
- Willingness to constantly challenge yourself and move out of your comfort zone
If you are interested, let's arrange a phone call. If, on top of that, you have an up-to-date CV, you can of course also send it to me for a better overview.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH