Our client, an international banking group in Frankfurt, is currently looking for a Deputy Money-Laundering Reporting Officer (Stv. Geldwäschebeauftragte/r) to join its Compliance team. You will join a motivated team of professionals within a growing organization on the continent.
- Continuous development of the Financial Crime Governance Framework, in particular regarding AML, Counter-Terrorism, Anti-Bribery & Corruption as well as Fraud Risk Assessment
- Identification of compliance risks, escalating the cases appropriately and mitigate to resolve issues related to the bank's risk appetite
- Regular communication with German regulator and other authorities (Bafin, Bundesbank, FIU)
- Implement relevant policies and procedures
- Development of necessary entity-wide trainings to raise awareness to compliance risks
- Proven track record of working in a similar role within the banking industry
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Certifications such as CCP, ACAMS or alike beneficial
If you are interested in this position, let's schedule a call to discuss further. Should you have a current CV, you are more than welcome to send it in advance (email@example.com) for me to prepare for our conversation.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH