For our client, a global private equity firm, we are looking for an Senior Associate / Vice President with experience within Private Equity
The Senior Associate, Vice President is involved and takes responsibility of all aspects of the investment process: deal origination, modelling, due diligence, execution, portfolio work and exit. He / she is a central part of the team and provides support on all aspects of deal execution and portfolio company management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Take a leading role in identification, evaluation and execution of investment opportunities;
– Producing analyses to evaluate add-on opportunities for existing portfolio companies;
– Supervising and supporting the preparation of 100-day plans to spearhead the strategic development of newly acquired companies;
– Leading and training Analysts and Associates;
– Participating in company visits and management presentations.
The successful candidate should have 2-5 years of experience gained at a private equity firm additional to his/her experience top-tier investment bank, strategy consultancy or Big4 firm and be fluent in German and English. The candidate knows how to structure and negotiate a deal with all stakeholders involved. He/She shall have a successful track record of acquiring and exiting at least one deal each as a private equity professional. Strong numerical skills and modeling skills are required such as an analytical and commercially driven mindset – the ability to understand market trends and their impact on a company’s strategy and business model.
Additionally, to that, the candidate should be a self-confident, balanced personality who is able to look at business cases from different perspectives and consider possible solutions in a wider context. The candidate should be interested in new market developments / new technologies and curious for new ideas. Moreover, the successful candidate will be collaborative, have a strong work ethic and possess the gravitas to present well to all levels of management both internal and external to the fund