Our client, an internationally acting bank in Frankfurt, is looking for a motivated individual to join its Credit Risk team as a Credit Risk Analyst to cover a portfolio of NBFIs.
The role will include:
• Assessment, analysis and presentation of credit risks with a main focus on Hedge Funds and Alternative Investment Funds
• Analysis of balance sheets, HQLA/Non-HQLA, external ratings and complete Due Diligence of counterparties
• Development of according ratings and decision memos within the own credit authority
• Advise front office on ongoing and potential engagements/transactions
• Participate in negotiations of according legal documentation (ISDA/GMRA/CSA)
• Monitor transactions and develop a suitable course of action
The position requires:
• Proven experience in analyzing Hedge Funds from a credit risk perspective is a must. Experience in covering other NBFIs is a plus
• Substantiated knowledge in credit rating processes and relevant regulations
• Touch points with relevant legal documentation
• Fluent English language skills
If you are interested in that position let’s schedule a call. Should you have a current CV, you are more than welcome to send it to me, so I can prepare for our conversation.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH