Our client, an investment management firm in Luxembourg, is looking for a Risk Manager (f/m/d) for their Alternative Investments business. The successful candidate will join a Risk team of seven professionals in a fast growing environment.
The role will include:
• Risk analysis as well as structuring of complex transactions with a focus on Alternative Investments, mainly renewable infrastructure, real estate, FoF
• Analyze according investment proposals for projects in Europe and Asia/Oceania
• Contribute to fund reporting (plays a minor role for this position)
• Correspondence with internal and external stakeholders
The position requires:
• Experience in looking at cash-flow-based transactions (Project Finance, LevFin, or alike) from a Risk perspective
• Experience in the fund business would be beneficial
• Ability to quickly understand transaction structures and detect risk factors
• Fluent English skills
If you are interested in this position let’s schedule a call or a meeting. Should you have a current CV, you are more than welcome to send it to me, so I can prepare for our conversation.
Options Group (Germany) GmbH