For our client a successful Global Investment Bank we are looking for an Senior Analyst / Associate with 3-4 years experience.
This is a rare opportunity to join a leading team with great ambitions and a solid track-record.
The role will include:
- Origination and execution of corporate finance transactions among Germany top corporate
- Support marketing efforts and transaction processes including coordination and supervision of junior bankers, other departments of the bank, clients and external advisers
- Execute buy-side processes including coordination of due diligence teams, preparation of financial analysis, negotiation of SPA and purchase price
- Execute sell-side processes including preparation of information memorandum, coordination of data room and management presentation, communication and negotiation with potential buyers
- Prepare business plans, assess corporate valuations and perform merger impact analysis
- Supervise junior bankers and coordinate staffing
The position requires a self-confident person who is a self-starter; highly motivated and reliable, with strong team spirit:
- 3 to 6 years of Investment Banking experience or with a management consulting company
- Experience in executing public transactions as well as buy-side, sell-side, IPO, etc. is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and project manage a range of tasks, attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Initiative to take responsibility for a task and complete it
- Very good modelling & analytical skills, ability to handle a full valuation report with different methodologies
- Strong team player able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to train and mentor more junior colleagues
- Excellent academic record from a top rated University or equivalent. Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics or other relevant field considered an important asset
This is a great opportunity to join great a team with a good dealflow.