For our client a Global Private Equity Company we are looking for a experienced Executive Director Financial Instutions (FIG) to join their team in the Middle East. You would be responsible for succesful portfolio management, analysis and monitoring of current assets and evaluation of new investment opportunities. The fund is active within a broad range of asset classes including infrastructure and financial institutions.
The role includes:
- Monitoring of select portfolio investments including covenant compliance, regulatory changes and projected developments such as financial reports, and other data gathering and reporting requirements.
- Supporting the evaluation and screening of new investment opportunities
- Coordinating the execution of transactions, supervise a team of Associates and Analysts
- Advising on trends and provide the deal team and the management insight of potential market scenario and developments
- More than 10 years experience within a financial institution (strategy) or Investment Banking Financial Instutions (FIG) or private equity (FIG)
- Significant track record in both, transaction management and portfolio development
- Very good modelling, analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to train and mentor more junior colleagues
Please do send me your resume with transaction list and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org